Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Sensory Tub, Making Trees, and new pumpkin addition

I am trying to change up the Montessori items in the school room every few months and since we have hit 50 school days so far (wooooohoooo!) I decided to update a few items with the fall theme we will have until I have the Christmas theme done!
 Interesting what a green stamp pad an orange stamp pad and a hand drawn tree can do...
 Elle finger printed everything...including herself...
 Then we added real wood circles to the trunk. Ramsey said this was so fun!
 I have been working on a sensory bin for the girls for several days and it is finally compete...go here for more ideas on bins for all season and occasions!  Love this site!
 I obtained most items from Dollar Tree and Hobby Lobby, a few from around the house too!
Lastly, we have small acrylic pumpkin (from Target Dollar bin) and Elle is having a blast scooping, sorting and dropping them everywhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment